Our client is an Asset Management Company based near Geneva, looking for a:
Business Intelligence – Quantitative Analyst
Within a team that support the investment process, the business intelligence function aims at ensuring that the Company has full control of its dataflow and has internalized all the required competencies to independently maintain and improve its reporting, data warehouse and tool construction capabilities.
- Use of financial expertise to implement solutions for business requirements.
- Conception, creation and documentation of tools, dashboards, and reports.
- Close work with departments (and the investments teams in particular) to understand and fulfil tools and dashboard needs of the business lines.
- Production of analyses covering a wide range of topics using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Monitoring and auditing of data quality (Data Quality Checks)
- Collaboration with data owners to revise and improve data collection and processes.
- Continuous technology watch for opportunities that could impact the company-wide BI systems.
- Support of the research teams through education and training on the use of data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for analysis and options exploration.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Finance/Management with specialized training/certification or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of proven computer science, programming and data warehouse experience applied to the financial industry.
- Knowledge of the financial industry.
- Solid computer skills, including Matlab and Python and significant work experience in the interactions with databases (SQL).
- Experience with business intelligence software considered as a plus.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.