Our client is a worldwide leading structuring and administration business. The company establishes and support structures, providing proactive management services, administration and accounting to ultra-high net worth individuals. The experienced teams offer client focused, multilingual, best practice services from key worldwide locations.
The Branch Manager will have to manage the team in an efficient and profitable manner, delivering highest service quality to the clients, colleagues and other team while complying with the Group general policies. The Branch Manager will help constantly improve and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team as well as the organization in Geneva and Switzerland. The Branch Manager will act as an ambassador for the Group, raise the company’s profile, build its reputation and gain respect in the marketplace. The Branch Manager will be based in Geneva and report to the Country Manager.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for the Geneva Branch and will:
- Have detailed understanding of the Group’s vision and align the Geneva Branch planning accordingly.
- Implement the Group strategy by developing the Branch business plan to meet pre-defined objectives.
- Assist in setting budget and in achieving revenue targets as advised. Where possible within sphere of influence, take remedial action to bring it in line with budget.
- Identify and respond appropriately to risk situations relevant to the company and/or its clients and implement adequate internal controls to mitigate risk.
- Keep abreast of regulatory framework.
The Branch Manager will lead a team of highly skilled professionals, experts in Wealth Structuring, Estate Planning, Taxes and Compliance. In this respect, the Branch Manager will:
- Ensure that all activities are carried out effectively, efficiently and with high quality.
- Foster the corporate culture.
- Spur entrepreneurship by motivating individuals and value their entrepreneurial success.
- Conduct appraisals for reporting staff, publicly recognize good performance and address issues of underperformance.
- Make his/her expertise available to others and act as a coach and/or mentor for more senior members of staff.
- Direct the selection, recruitment, training and development of personnel.
The Branch Manager will promote fiduciary services to existing and prospective clients and intermediaries. Creating an environment of constant business growth in line with company strategy will also be important. The Branch Manager will:
- Continually network with contacts to further the development of the business.
- Encourage all staff to seek opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- When required, travel to meet existing and prospective clients, and nurture long-term business relations with intermediaries who introduce new business.
- Demonstrate to clients the ability to provide advice on all aspects of wealth management.
- Ensure that the company is fully informed about new clients and developments with existing clients.
- Keep abreast of product and service developments that may enhance and add value to existing and potential client relationships.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in fiduciary services, with at least 5 years of senior management experience.
- Sound knowledge of wealth structuring, estate planning, taxes and compliance.
- Proven network of local intermediaries and/or prospects.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills for dealing with staff, intermediaries and clients.
- Proven track record in client relationship management.
- Previous exposure to marketing and business development initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and be a motivational leader.
- Fluency in English and French.