Our client is an Quantitative Asset Manager, looking for a :
Business Intelligence Quantitative & Report Analyst
- Designs, constructs and documents tools, dashboards and reports.
- Works closely with all departments (and the front office in particular) to develop tools and dashboard needs.
- Uses his/her financial expertise to design and implement solutions for business requirements.
- Designs enterprise-wide “views” and custom reports.
- Performs analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Monitoring and auditing data quality (Data Quality Checks).
- Liaising with data owners to revise and improve data collection and processes.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide BI systems.
- Supports the research by educating and training clients to use the data as an analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for analysis and option exploration.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of proven Business Analysis or related technical experience applied to the financial industry (Banking or Asset Management).
- Knowledge of tool and report programing language.
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse data modelling, enrichment and cleansing techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of the financial industry.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Solid computer skills, including, Matlab (or equivalent), Tableau (or equivalent), Python (or equivqalent) and significant work experience in the management of databases.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.