Our client is an innovative Swiss Private Bank with growing success. As part of their product development strategy, we are looking for a:
to join their Geneva office.
Overall purpose of role
This role consists in leading development and delivery of crypto currency solutions for the private bank in Switzerland. The role encompasses a challenging variety of responsibilities relating to the idea generation, portfolio implementation and on-going management. The stake holder will work to design, source, develop, and deliver the range of crypto currency solutions to the private bank. This role is part of the wider Advisory team within Investments: it requires close and effective working relationships with external counterparties, the front office and infrastructure areas (legal, compliance, IT, trading, operations).
- Monitor the universe of crypo currencies and blockchain-related investments offering, both from a technical and fundamental perspective.
- Analyse and predict trends, pricing, demand and trading volumes.
- Develop investment strategies.
- Analyse and use of algorythms to create top return on investments while mitigating risks.
- Advise internal and external clients.
- Examine data in ledgers for blockchain effectiveness.
- Monitor trade execution and portfolio implementation.
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience in financial markets.
- Strong awareness of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong Programming skills.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills both in French and English.