Our client is a large Asset Manager, looking for an:
- Collaborate with the Senior Equity portfolio managers to analyze different tactical investment opportunities via equity screening and regular reporting of idiosyncratic opportunities in Europe and US.
- Analyze and develop sector expertise for a concentrated portfolio of publicly listed equities of strategic interest, globally.
- Collaborate with sell side, sector experts and company management to perform superior financial modelling and analysis of existing and target investments
- Write regular company updates on tactical opportunities and investments of strategic interest.
- Develop sector expertise for investments of strategic interest.
- Assist in dealing execution for entry and exit of positions as a back-up for Portfolio Managers.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience as buy-side or sell-side equity analyst.
- Have an intellectual curiosity that pushes you to question how major technological, scientific or societal changes will impact business models and the earnings power of companies in the future.
- Be sufficiently agile to enable you to transfer knowledge, learnings and observations across sectors and geographies.
- Enjoy being challenged and defending your convictions and views.
- Strong analytical skills and numerate background.
- Hold a university degree in Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- CFA or CIIA is a plus.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Excellent presentation skills.