Our client is a Geneva-based investment manager committed to exceptional growth for investors. Driven by a specific and compelling investment strategy, the firm pursue active approach in managing a portfolio of digital assets, which exclusively focus on technologies that in the future will constitute the fundamental infrastructure of the global economy – decentralised web protocols, particularly those which utilize modern cryptographic methods to safeguard decentralisation, to the benefit and for the sustainable growth of the future web ecosystem.
We are seeking to hire an experienced professional to act as the Finance and Administration Officer.
You will report to the COO and are ready to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You bring sound knowledge and skills in accounting, finance, compliance and administrative processes combined with business acumen and previous relevant experiences in one of the following: Family office, trust company, audit firm, law firm, asset management company or a related field relevant to this position.
The role can be full time (100%) or part time (70-80%)
- Manage and coordinate the relationships with the service providers for the corporate and fund entities (legal, audit, accounting, administration) across multiple jurisdictions.
- Analyse and consolidate the financial statements of the related corporate entities.
- Review legal documents and liaise with external counsels.
- Prepare budgets for the corporate and fund entities.
- Manage and control the payment process for the corporate and fund entities.
- Oversee the audits of the corporate and fund entities.
- Draft, manage and update all policies and procedures related to these responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to the company’s activities.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in an Asset Management firm or equivalent (audit, banking etc)
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent professional qualification is a strong asset.
- Experience working at the international level, with other jurisdictions and service providers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate efficiently.
- Discreet, confidential nature with high emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated experience in servicing and handling sensitive cases and processes.
- Autonomous, self-motivated and proactive.
- Accountable, detail oriented and able to identify and report mistakes.
- Process-driven, result-oriented, pragmatic.
- Proficient with MS Office (including advanced Excel).
- Strong IT intelligence, able to identify scams and take protective action.
- Fluent in English. French and other language are an advantage.