Our client is an important Swiss financial institution, managing the wealth of sophisticated private client. As part of recent growth, we are looking for a:
- Conduct financial analysis of investment grade and high yield companies to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Make investment recommendations in line with the guidelines of the mandates.
- Monitor the positions held in portfolio and assess their respective relevance.
- Screening of the market to generate trade ideas.
- Contribute to formulate a view on various sector and market pricing.
- Assist portfolio managers with daily management of fixed income mandates focused on credit within predefined investment constraints.
- Work and report to a Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager.
- Act as a back-up to the FI team when needed.
- Gradually evolve towards a role of Junior Portfolio Manager.
- About 5-10 Years of relevant experience in the Credit space.
- Knowledge of US High Yield an asset.
- University degree, CFA or CIIA a plus.
- Detailed understanding of fundamental analysis.
- At ease with financial information and financial modelling.
- Problem solving and details oriented.
- Passion for financial markets.
- Excel and Bloomberg proficient.
- French and English required.