Our client is a large universal bank, looking for a:
HEAD OF CREDIT RECOVERY
To lead the Credit Recovery team and ensure that a high quality, business focused, efficient and cost-effective bespoke service which maximises amounts recovered for the firm’s clients, while providing an excellent service and actively building client relationships and marketing/business development opportunities for the Credit Recovery team as well as the firm.
- Expand and maintain the customer base of the firms Recovery team
- Develop and lead the Recovery team to manage the firm’s credit collection service and acting for clients in debt recovery matters, dealing with bulk volume debt recovery, as well as bespoke complex collection matters for companies and individuals
- Manage a portfolio of clients whilst developing and maintaining new commercial opportunities, taking opportunities to sell the services that the firm offers
- Liaise directly with clients, third parties and colleagues in departments to maximise collections performance whilst also ensuring good client outcomes
- Provide technical and strategic advice about debt collection services and procedures, both externally and internally
- Have an appropriate level of knowledge of all clients’ business, background and circumstances and fully understand the client requirements
- Relevant experience in Swiss banking credit recovery
- Good understanding of Swiss regulations and laws
- Good IT skills and knowledge are essential
- Excellent communication and leadership
- Fluent in French and Swiss-German
This role can be based anywhere in Switerland.