Our client is a well-established Asset Management firm exclusively focused on one specific and fast-growing sector. The company manages several strategies for investors around the world and has one of the longest track records in managing equities, both private and public, in this sector.
You will be responsible for providing all the necessary support to the Business Development team and develop content for marketing and communications. You will also be in charge of providing qualitative answers on a wide range of queries and ensure timely responses to RFPs.
- Prepare and update high quality marketing documents
- Maintain a marketing library
- Handle specific client requests
- Organize marketing events and luncheons
- Track weekly activities and check lists
- Complete in an accurate, timely and high quality way RFP submissions
- Maintain and update records on existing clients and prospects
- Participate actively to specific projects
- Relevant work experience in the financial industry
- Ability to handle tight deadlines/prioritization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive team-player with positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in English and French, German a plus