Our client is a well-established and innovative Swiss private bank looking for an :
Operations/Legal Officer – Funds
As a member of the fund solutions team, you will be responsible for all the regulatory aspects and for the relation with FINMA. You will also provide support to the team in various operational and administrative tasks and in its business development.
- Maintain the link with the financial authority in Switzerland (FINMA)
- Ensure that all the obligations to report, publish and inform are followed
- In charge of reaching the regulatory target set by FINMA and CISA in respect of publication and announcement
- Responsible of the operational aspects for the services offered to clients (private and professional)
- Provide legal support for all legal related questions or comments
- Advise existing clients of all matters related to funds.
- Manage the onboarding process to full compliance of new funds
- Assist Operations in respect of risk and compliance management with FINMA and external auditors
- Assist the business development team
- Coordinate the invoicing process
- University degree in Legal, Economy or Business Administration or equivalent experience in the fund industry
- Strong ability to learn new topics and adapt to regulatory changes.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills both written & oral in English language, with good command of French (any other languages is an asset)
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-stakeholder, multi-cultural environment.
- Flexible approach to managing various administrative and diversified tasks.
Strong organizational skills to ensure professional and timely follow up and legal and publication obligations