Our client is an asset management company.
You will be responsible for providing specifications and User Acceptance Tests expertise and analysis for the whole company in terms of applications, data, portfolio benchmarking and performance in their core investment management system. This role is key to enable continuous adaptability in the company by defining needs, recommending and delivering solutions.
- Responsible for the implementation and application of the Pricing & Valuation Policy
- Propose the performance calculation methodology including new benchmarks and the rationale behind it to the Valuation Committee
- Maintain the benchmarks and performance in the core system
- Provide consistency check for all the performance calculations
- Responsible for writing detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and specifications.
- Create test scenarios based on business process flows
- Coordinate and Execute UAT across Investments core systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot any issues on the Investments core systems
- Constant improvement of tools for production and investment teams
- Participate in project and new developments.
- About 3 to 5 years of experience in a Middle-Office or DevOps of an asset management or investment bank with exposure to different asset classes
- University degree or equivalent
- Literacy in IT tools
- Knowledge and use of Simcorp Dimension is stong a plus
- Able to work under pressure with multiple tasks in parallel
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill
- Strong will and enthusiasm in dealing with complex activities
- Open minded, fast learner, ready to take proactive responsibility and accountability on all aspects of her/his role
- Proactive team-player with positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Meticulous and service delivery focus