Our client is an international bank with a strong and successful Private Banking activity in Switzerland, looking for a:
Product Specialist Private Investments (Private Equity, Real Estate, Private Debt and Infrastructure)
We are seeking a highly experienced Product Specialist on Private Investments, mainly Private Equity and Real Estate but also Private Debt and Private Infrastructure to ensure successful fund raising campaigns of top tier funds to the end clients and internal sales forces. You will ensure a close monitoring of existing positions and key client updating of their Private investments. Located in Geneva, you will also be responsible for activity is some remote sites.
- Fund raising campaigns: Manage the marketing of the Private Investments products selected by Head-Office to Relationship Managers (RM) and clients within your Wealth Management scope . Main tasks are:
- Participate to the definition of the commercial interest for a specific fund ( sounding process)
- Coordinate the local products validation process (Legal, Tax, Risk & Compliance)
- Manage internal marketing presentations to the internal sales forces
- Organise road shows, meetings or videoconferences with RMs to pitch their clients
- Monitor bookbuilding and subscription process
2. Monitoring of Recommended Products: Monitor products from previous campaigns. Regularly inform RMs on latest communications, drawdowns and distributions in relation with the Feeder Funds Administrator. Support RMs for the update to their clients through reporting or update calls.
3. Private Investements Research: Research on the private investment market and market insight in coordination with the Head-Office teams: conferences, press releases, surveys. Participate to transversal projects in collaboration with the global network of specialists and Head-Office Private Investments team.
4. Identify potential local opportunities in coordination with the Private Investment team, manage for these local offerings the due diligences and coordination of the validation process. Ongoing Marketing of the “Asset Class”
5. Maintain close contact with the RMs (training, regular information on the Private Equity and Real Estate markets…) and with their clients (pitch to prospects or existing clients). In collaboration with Marketing & Client Experience team, elaborate long-term strategy to further develop penetration rate in Switzerland and abroad.
6. Monitor activity in terms of raised assets, banking income (recurrent and transactional) for sites within your scope.
7. Promote the asset allocation approach : Pitch RMs and Ultra High Net Worth clients on Asset Allocation tool and present to clients/prospects the diagnosis.
- Extensive experience (> 10 years) in international private markets (Private Equity funds or related activity); experience on the “buy-side” would be an asset
- Excellent Marketing skills
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Client oriented to both internal and external clients
- Capacity to work independently
- Ability to run due-diligence on Private assets (Equity, Debt)
- Team player
- Well organised
- Bilingual (English/French) another language is an asset (German, Arabic, Russian)